Covid Clinics: Next clinic is THURSDAY 12TH MAY 3.30pm-5.30pm
· 5-11 year olds – 3.30pm-4.30pm
· 12-15yrs, boosters and over 75 ...
Thursday 19th May 2.00pm-3.00pm PLEASE come along and give your honest feedback on how we can help improve our service. This will be the AGM therefore we need to appoint a Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer and someone to take the minutes.
The Surgery will be CLOSED for Bank Holiday on Monday 2nd MAY 2022
If you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY please contact NHS 111 by dialling 111
The Surgery will re-open at 8.00am on Tuesday 3rd May 2022
FLU VACCINES ARE NOW IN
If you are 50 years & over or under 50 and fall into the "at risk" groups you are eligible for a free flu vaccine.
Flu clinics - No appointment needed just turn up or book online.
• Wednesday 8th September 9.00am-5.00pm
• Thursday 9th September 1.00pm-4.00pm
• Friday 10th September 10.00am-6.30pm
• Monday 13th September 1.45pm-4.45pm
• Tuesday 14th September 9.00am-2.00pm
• Wednesday 15th September 2.00pm-5.00pm
• Thursday 16th September 2.30pm-5.00pm
• Friday 17th September 3.30pm-6.30pm
Updates for patients visiting the practice from 19th July
The surgery will be closed on: Good Friday - 2nd April and Easter Monday - 5th April
The Surgery will be closed from 1.00pm on the following dates to allow staff to participate in the locality protected learning programme.
This leaflet is for patients with suspected coronavirus who have not been admitted to hospital and will be isolating at home.
The Covid vaccine is not able to be delivered in rural areas due to vaccine instability and the numbers needed to be processed over a short time period. We will contact all eligible patients as soon as the Talent vaccine arrives.
If you are 50 or over you are now eligible for a FREE flu vaccine. Please contact the Surgery to make an appointment.